Look what i just found!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look what i just found!!!!

Post  Loridian on Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:26 am

Hey, this seems to be the spot to post general info and chi chat, and anything that doesn't fit elsewhere. Please try not to start a new post under the Announcements section, that is for the alliance leaders, please only respond to their posts, if you have something else to say, please post it hear. It would be nice if our more expeirienced members would post tips and advice here for our newer members. Also feel free to post non game related stuff here so we can get to know each other better. I love reading forum posts so plz give me something to do!

Loridian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look what i just found!!!!

Post  dec21517 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:16 am

wow someone finaly got the message not to be a jerk and all but this is where I have been trying to get people to post for a while...............Hey everyone I ned your help on a few things first off I've started a new job and until I get used to the new schedule I won't have as much time foer the game as is needed right now so I need everyone to pick up some of the slack be a leader group up with people and kick some but......also pester people about this forum let them know it is manditory post the link atleast once everytime you get on letting people know that if they don't join they will be kicked out of the alliance I really don't want to do it but it will happen very soon i don't care who they are
dec21517

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top