Any One Ranked#51-***

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any One Ranked#51-***

Post  ASPERIA on Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:50 am

Well I did not post for the past few days *TARGETS* change so rapidly that it is useless. I think any one (the 4 or 5 of us that have been in this rank) have done a pretty good job "WE NEED MORE MEMBERS IN THIS RANK SO WE CAN MAKE A PUSH FOR #1-20" it looks like we are usally on at the same time UA, SPANO, BINGO, ME sorry if I forgot any one... if we could join together & attack in force we might gain more ground... I meen that first hit on a target yea it cost you turns & units but the next guy that hits target gets LAND/$$$ no one want to take the first hit but remember *If you attack by yourself & fail you leave a wide open target for some shmuck to come a long & hit then he gets all the goodies... not you I hit a few target yesterday & sacrafficed the turns so some of you guys could get the land & loot ( you know who you are) if we work as a team & take turns on the first hit man the 4 or 5 of us would be moving up in power & rank?????? I DO NOT want us all to hit the same target that would be a waste... but pairs Idea there is only like 4 or 5 of us it should be easy....HUNT IN 2s or 3s alternating first shot who knows you might get lucky on first shot & get all the goodies, but the 2 hit should yeild some land too????? Also don't hit with *alliance* attack at first regular attack then if failed that next attack with (alliance) should pop the cork & the juices will flow... yea get a spy first to that always helps...REALLY THOUGH A GREAT JOB Very Happy ....

ASPERIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top